Comment on page
Learn how and why the TUT token captures value
The TUT is an utility token created in the Polygon network by Tutellus. The TUT is being used by users who want to interact with Tutellus' products & services, and soon by users who want to interact with any other Educational institution that wanna use our technology to empower their students (Whitelabel).
So the TUT is a full protocol, not just a token, to be used inside and outside Tutellus.
You just need to use the token to buy crypto courses (always getting 10% discount over fiat), access to different products (only accessible staking TUT tokens) or creating new tokens from the TUT liquidity (Whitelabel).
The token ecosystem is based on multiple smart contracts:
- TUT token contract: 0x12a34A6759c871C4C1E8A0A42CFc97e4D7Aaf68d
- Sushi Pool contract: 0x5d9ac8993b714df01d079d1b5b0b592e579ca099
- Clients Vault: 0xE5248F3d79626b934a5524e0a18FDf7a0D52CeF2
- Rewards Vault: 0xc7963fB87C365f67247F97D329D50B9eC5a374B8
- Holders Vault: 0xE0ff071E9c2f7cA021DbC7e4630A8E92a90C9242
- Staking contract: 0x28Caa843cB577d892A8B6eC3F24Aa682ED22Be68
- Farming contract: 0x57eB1b68F2ae0F77bf54F5EE6133bE80d6381d1B
- Team Vault: 0x79a3DBFE4592592473621f2EA88c23a30d87e0E7
- Treasury Vault: 0x2851E29189b115AAbab7678B34F13124EC242da8
It's simple: there are a lot of mechanisms that incentivize users to acquire TUT to be able to access products & services, so there're always more purchase orders than selling orders in the market;
Since the moment we launch the token (oct 14th, 2021) until now, BTC has decreased 64% and the TUT just only 17%; a 3.7x better behaviour than the main cryptoasset worldwide. Is the TUT better than BTC? obviously not, but it's proving it captures value.
The TUT is not just another cryptocurrency; it's a token supported by a real business, with a real subjacent and supported by a real industry, not only crypto/DeFi.